Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Initial Provider | Review/Renewal | Online Learning and Skills Session
Pediatric Advanced Life Support courses are designed for professional healthcare providers who participate in the assessment and management of pediatric critical patients, including those working in in-hospital, pre-hospital, and out-of-hospital medical facilities. Students will learn to assess, recognize and provide high-quality care to pediatric patients experiencing life-threatening medical emergencies, including shock, cardiac and respiratory events, as well as how to provide care after the return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC) during a resuscitation effort.
PALS courses are available in an online learning + in person skills session format
Complete the online portion of the course, including the PALS Team Response Scenarios at the end of each lesson and the final written exam before attending the in-person skills session.
Duration of skill sessions is 1-3 hours, depending on class size and experience. Please bring your certificate of completion to your skills evaluation.
- American Heart Association - PALS Renewal119.00PALS is designed for healthcare provides and teaches a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics.
PALS Renewal is a class specifically for those who have a current PALS Certification and have to renew it before it expires. If you let your PALS Certification expire, you will be REQUIRED to take the full PALS 2 Day Provider Course.
- American Heart Association - PALS Provider (Initial class)149.00Pediatric Advanced Life Support focuses on the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
This two day course offers a two year certification on successful completion.
- American Heart Association - PALS (eLearning +Skills session)229.00Complete Online AHA PALS eLearning course – You will recieve a link to access the course soon after registration via email from Moon Valley CPR
Print your certificate of completion to bring to your skills check session. The skills session must be completed within 60 days of the online course completion date.
Attend an in-person skills session (Part II and III) with one of our instructors. After completion of your skills session, you receive your Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification.
- American Heart Association - PALS skills session79.00Student must complete the eLearning portion prior to registration.
For students who do not purchase the eLearning portion on registration, you will need to provide your certificate of complete number (begins with IMP) on registration
Transition to Red Cross PALS
Initial • Review • Blended Learning
Does your organization require American Red Cross Resuscitation training? Red Cross PALS courses will assist providers in the transition to Red Cross PALS certification.
The Review course gives current providers the opportunity to review course content in a classroom setting including skills practice, scenarios, and a written exam.
The Red Cross PALS Participant Manual is available for students to download. Students may bring their laptop or tablet to class to view their downloaded materials.
- Red Cross - (PALS) Pediatric Advanced Life Support159.00Pediatric Advanced Life Support is designed for healthcare providers and first responders. The course offers a review of pediatric BLS skills, as well as discusses assessment of the pediatric patient. Other topics include respiratory emergencies, shock, cardiac emergencies including arrest and post arrest treatments. Upon completion students will receive a two year certification.
- Red Cross - (PALS) Pediatric Advanced Life Support Review119.00The Pediatric Advanced Life Support Review Course will review PALS course content in a classroom setting. The course will prepare the student to complete a knowledge and skills evaluation, including skills testing, Team Response scenarios, and a written exam. Two year Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification on completion.
- Red Cross - (PALS) Pediatric Advanced Life Support Online Learning + Skills session229The Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) blended learning course provides healthcare providers the knowledge and skills necessary to assess, recognize and care for children and infants experiencing life threatening medical emergencies. Participants must successfully complete the online portion of the course, including the PALS Team Response Scenarios at the end of each lesson and the final exam before attending the in-person skills session.