ACLS Classes and Skills Sessions
Initial • Renewal • Blended Learning
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) is designed for healthcare providers and first responders. This course will teach to assess, recognize and provide high-quality care to patients experiencing life-threatening medical emergencies, including shock, cardiovascular, cerebrovascular, and respiratory events, as well as resuscitation training, improve skills retention, and better serve patients. This class can be offered live as an initial or renewal course in the classroom setting or as a blended learning option that involves an in person skills session with an instructor.
- American Heart Association - ACLS Provider (Two Day Course)149.00ACLS is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies.
ACLS 2 Day Provider course is designed for people who do not have a a current ACLS Certification, or for those who have had it before but let their ACLS Certification lapse
Duration is two days, 6 to 7 hours each day depending on class sizes
- American Heart Association - ACLS Update (Renewal)119.00PLEASE BRING A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION ACLS CARD TO CLASS
Advanced Cardiopulmonary Life Support (ACLS) is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units.
- American Heart Association -ACLS Skills session79.00This is a skills check off for the following classes
This registration page is for those who have completed Part 1 (online course) and need Parts 2 and 3 (Skills Session) ONLY. You must have completed Part 1 (online course) on your own. If you need to complete the online half of ACLS, please choose the AHA ACLS (eLearning + Skills session) course.
- ACLS - eLearning + Skills session229.00HeartCode® ACLS Online is the online portion of ACLS blended learning that will prepare students for hands-on skills session with an AHA ACLS Instructor or on a simulation station
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- HeartCode blended learning delivers quality resuscitation education regardless of where providers are located and gives them more control to complete the course at their own pace.
There are three parts to the ACLS Provider eLearning with Skill Session course:
- Part 1 at your home or office: Online simulation and written test completion (0.5 to 2 hours).
- Part 2 (skills practice) and Part 3 (skills testing): Skills sessions will include hands on manikin practice and skills testing with an instructor (1 to 3 hours, depending on class size and experience)
Please bring a copy of your certificate of completion to your skills session. Skills sessions last 1-3 hours, depending on experience
TRANSITION TO RED CROSS
Advanced Life Support | Advanced Life Support Review course
Does your organization require American Red Cross Resuscitation training? Advanced Life Support courses help ACLS providers transition to Red Cross Advanced Life Support certification.
The Review course gives current providers the opportunity to review course content in a classroom setting including skills practice, scenarios, and a written exam.
The Red Cross Advanced Life Support Participant Manual is available for students to download. Students may bring their laptop or tablet to class to view their downloaded materials.
Continuing education credit now available with Red Cross Advanced Life Support classes. Complete the CAPCE CE credit request form here.
- Red Cross - Advanced Life Support Provider (Initial Course)159.00You now have a choice in healthcare education from the first provider of resuscitation training in the United States. The Advanced Life Support (ALS) class from the American Red Cross has been designed specifically for healthcare providers and first responders. The two day, initial provider class will provide lecture and hands on skills sessions with an instructor. Topics include assessment, cardiac, respiratory, and cerebrovascular emergencies, arrhythmias, as well as team response in the BLS and ALS team leader role
Class duration 10-12 hrs
- Red Cross - ACLS (Advanced Life Support) Review119.00Red Cross certification now a requirement? ACLS providers can receive ARC certification by attending the Advanced Life Support Review course. This course provides a review of ALS knowledge and skills performance. Student will receive a two year Advanced Life Support certification from the American Red Cross upon completion.
- Red Cross - Advanced Life Support (Online Learning + Skills session)229.00The online portion of the ALS course features adaptive learning technology which offers a personalized, focused learning experience for each participant. Participants must successfully complete the online portion of the course, including the ALS Team Response Scenarios at the end of each lesson and the final written exam before attending the in-person skills session.